Signups have started for our musical theatre youth camps!
Why send your child to theatre summer camp?
Becoming an agent of positive influence in our world!
Art influences society by expressing opinions, instilling values and translating all our experiences across space and time. Research has shown art affects the fundamental sense of self. Painting, sculpture, music, acting, literature are the repository of a society’s collective memory of the past and future development.
Camp Times are Monday-Friday 9am-3pm instructional, early drop off 8:30am
Shows on Saturday and Sunday. All campers will need to bring a packed lunch each day.
NOTE: ALL CAMPS WILL BE HELD AT OUR NEW SISTER LOCATION, THE LIBERTY EXHIBITION HALL
3938 Spring Grove Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45223 Google Map
- Week 1: June 8-14 “WORLD OF SHEL SILVERSTEIN”
- Week 2: June 15-21 “HANSEL & GRETEL”
- Week 3: June 22-28 “SNOW WHITE”
- Week 4: July 6-12 “JACK & THE BEANSTALK”
- Week 5: July 13-19 “THE JUNGLE BOOK”
- Week 6: July 20-26 “THE MARVELOUS LAND OF OZ”
- Week 7: July 27-Aug 2 “THE LITTLE MERMAID”
- Week 8: Aug 3-9 Advanced Workshop: “QUEEN OF THE SILENT SCREAM”
You can also donate to help send a child to camp! Camp fees are $295 per child. Give to our scholarship program to get kids a valuable experience!